10,1″ Display – ACMG10
The 10.1″ display provides an overview of room activity for the day. It uses a simple green and red display to show room occupancy. It has LEDs so that room availability can be seen from the corridor.
- The displays are compatible with all major calendars
- Tempered glass touch screen
- 10-inch HD resolution (1280 x 800)
- Side LEDs
- WLAN or Ethernet connectivity
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Easy to use web-based interface
- Display of room equipment on the screen (projector, video conference, etc.)
- Reporting defects in the room equipment via the display (e.g. projector not working)
10.1" display mounting options
Supplied with display 75 x 75 VESA mounting.
10.1″ flush wall mounting - ACMGFM10
Flush-mounted box with hinged bracket.
Black or white surface
10.1″ Window Mount - ACMGWM10 (available in 40 mm or 10 mm for different window frames).
Mounted on an aluminium frame with rear panel and cable routing.
Display Media Player – ACMGMP
The Display Media Player has the same functionality as the display, but is designed to connect with any HDMI input.
To immediately book a reservation via the display or to report an error, the display must be a touch screen.
Overview Display Media Player - ACMGSD
The overview display completes the picture for larger companies. It summarises all pending bookings. It can be connected to any display with an HDMI input and the display can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode.
- Summary of availability of all meeting and conference rooms on one display
- Choice of display sizes
- The display can be mounted in portrait or landscape format
- WLAN or Ethernet
- Several sliding pages or a single page matching the number of rooms displayed
- Instant room booking (touch screen required)